Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It has been a long day but I'm trying to get in the habit of writing. I decided, given the daily drudgery of associate work that I would start doing some pro bono things that reminded me why I chose law as a profession. So, today I got two things accomplished in that direction - perhaps those will make me feel a little better about corporate law. We'll see. Right now I'm writing into a vacuum but I'm sure there are other young lawyers out there dissatisfied with the status quo, perhaps one day one of them will respond - it's like sending out a message in a bottle. Good night.

2 comments:

Dioscuri said...

I'm something of a "blawg" addict. Just wanted to let you know I like your writing style. Good luck with the corporate law world.

C.V. Blawgger said...

Thanks for the message - I'm glad to know there is at least one person who found my bottle on the beach - literally probably in your case since you are in Curacao - the dream of living in the U.S. Virgin Islands comes to mind....

I liked your blogs as well as I'm an avid reader and Neal Stephenson doesn't get the recognition he deserves! Damnit! Again, thanks.